10 Things I Love Right Now August
Welcome to a new monthly post featuring a curated collection of articles, products, websites, places, people, recipes and more that I have come across during the previous few weeks that have moved, excited or inspired me and feel that you should probably know about them if you do not already!
This past couple of weeks has been a rollercoaster ride here at WWC and that can all too easily take its toll physically and emotionally. So here are a few things that have been filling up my life/thoughts in between...
1. This Aroma Diffuser is the best £26 I have spent in a long time! Fills the air with a gentle mist whatever blend of essential oils you want to combine clearing the air and leaving you feeling refreshed. Try tea tree to clear colds and black pepper and grapefruit to sooth and uplift.
2. Early nights... i'm talking in bed by 9 with no devices around just a few pages of a book or magazine...
3. Weleda Sea Buckthorn range is gorgeous and citrus scent moisturises and enlivens the skin! I have been using their body wash which has lasted for weeks and is also vegan friendly!
4. Hot Pod Yoga is my favourite self care/fitness this year
5. New Violife branding and selection of cheese alternatives! Their Hallumi style is lush and their Parmesan is better than the real thing!
7. Hoping to visit the newly refurbished Saltdean Lido on my trip down to Brighton next weekend
8. My current favourite monthly magazine In The Moment Magazine combines creativity, wellbeing, mindfulness, recipes and style
9 New creative venue Workshop And Play, passion project turned reality of former city events coordinator and now WWC member Emma Colwill in Ampthill launched earlier this month... A gorgeously styled venue inspiring creativity in work, learning and play! A fantastic list of workshops available now!
10. Fevertree aromatic tonic water is my new fave mixer for summertime G&T's