10 Things I Am Loving Right Now May
It's that time again... This month I am sharing things that are inspiring or intriguing me right now!
1. Me Made May is now in it's 9th year celebrating home sewn and upcycled clothes and style! Head over to Zoe's blog for full details! I'm not taking part this year but dedicated to making more and only buying second hand this year... no new clothes to try and reduce my personal footprint and decrease landfill!
2. Thet start of May also see's a new round of Allison Sadler's #freeupmyinsta challenge will you be joining in the daily prompts aimed to try and liberate those 9 squares and infuse fun back into your social media?
3. 6am sunshine... Yep we're heading towards the longest day of the year (june 21st) and the mornings are light and bright and I've noticed a hugely positive shift in my mood and productivity levels! How about you? Early bird or night owl?
4. Weleda factor 30/50 Eidelweiss sunscreen... Just launched and a fabuous new addition for all you fans of the brand and their natural, cruelty-free and biodynamic skin care...
5. Ebay! As part of my do/buy less better I have turned to ebay to have a big clear out and sell my random vintage and homeware... the app is great and probably the quickest way to list items. I'm watching Singer overlockers and Magimix food processer!
6. Violife 'Greek Style' cheese is amazing! A perfect summery salad accompaniment! So far I have added to salad and topped a veggie tart. Great for anyone looking to try vegan cheeses.
7. Bujo inspiration this month comes from Boho Berry aka Kara for her inspiring business and beautiful spreads! A great resource for those looking to get into bullet journalling with tips, tools and a monthly subscription box.
8. Another bujo treat is the newly launched online store from Nikki McWilliams! Nikki's Supply Store promises to be full of super fun bullet journalling accessories and stationery.
9. Book club collab with Girasole Life Design! Really excited to have joined forces with a good friend and peer Hedvig Murray life design coach to create a fun, relaxed and informative weekly book club! We will be sharing our thoughts and some activities every Thursday 10am GMT and would love for you all to join in. Our current read is You Are A Badass, How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Live And Awesome Life' By Jen Sincero
10. Maker Mentoring is live! I am super excited to have launched a new mentoring service for creative women in business or crafter/makers looking to turn their hobby or passion project into a sustainable career!