10 Things I Am Loving Right Now July
We're past the halfway mark and here in the UK, we are soaking up glorious summer sunshine daily - boosting our vitamin D and endorphins! This is the time of year for activity! Plants are in their growing phase and lush green foliage fills the parks! Here are 10 things that are filling my cup right back up this month!
1. Season 10 Finale of RuPaul's Drag Race. I finally watched it last night and was not disappointed! Love the sequins, the big hair and positive messages about equality, love and chasing your dreams! It's on Netflix now.
2. Time in the garden is my version of summer mindfulness. Find more small garden design ideas and indoor plant-spiration here
3. Daily creative prompts and inspiration from Knock Knock Affirmators cards! I have started sharing one card first thing on Monday morning with our FB community group and it's a super fun and inspiring way to start the week!
4. Wes Anderson's colour palette video reminds me how much I love his films and that inspiration is all around us!
5. Acorn infused Gin is really quite delicious! I was given a bottle of this local Nottingham gin on my birthday and love it... perfect with Tiptree lighter tonic on a summers evening. Has that gentle citrus and botanic vibe with a little extra something!hile to get into season 1bef
6. Glow season 2... I'm 3 episodes in and had to remind myself that it took a while to get into season 1... Are you watching it? What do you reckon?
7. WWC Podcast hit 1000 downloads! debbiedooodah and I are totally over the moon! Thank you to everyone who listens and gets involved. In case you'd missed it we are now bringing you weekly shows with monthly guests! Catch up on all episodes on Spotify and let us know what topics you'd like us to explore!
8. New bullet journal brushes from Nikki's Supply Store are rocking my hand lettering! I am halfway through this bujo and starting to think about running some bujo basics workshops.... what do you think? Would you like to learn how to set up a bullet journal to inspire your life and work?!
9. The Forge Bristol - my favourite venue in the UK and where I am hosting this year's creative business retreat weekend! It's not long now, have you bought your ticket yet? Places are limited to 12 and there are just a few spaces left. Join us.
10. My favourite local plant shop has just launched an online store so you can now grow your urban house jungle from wherever you are in the country! The Watered Garden is a gem in the centre of Nottingham go check them out!
Find more daily musings, inspiration and WWC projects over on my IG... say hello! And let me know what is inspiring your life and work right now!